John Durbin was born in Dallas, Texas, on September 28, 1960. He graduated from the University of Texas at Austin in August, 1983. Since graduating from college, Mr. Durbin has specialized in the brokerage of vacant land tracts to users, developers and investors in San Antonio and surrounding counties.
With an emphasis on confidential acquisitions, he is currently involved in the sales and leasing of commercial land, office and industrial properties.
Mr. Durbin’s sale/lease transactions exceed $305 million in total volume.
In 2004, Mr. Durbin obtained the CCIM designation (Certified Commercial Invest- ment Member of the Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute). J’Mon Moore Womens Jersey
A sample of completed transactions in recent years include the following :
- Disposition of approximately 300 acres in Cibolo, Texas for future single family development
- Completion of 18,000 square foot office lease for Consert, Inc.
- Acquisition of 38,000 square foot office warehouse for future data center
- Acquisition of 80 acres on IH-35 in Cibolo, Texas for future multifamily development
- Completion of 11,000 square foot warehouse lease for E. Environmental
- Acquisition of 11.28 acres on Culebra Road for future multifamily development
- Disposition of 10.12 acres on Loop 1604 and Lockhill-Selma for future office development
- Disposition of 25 acres on Binz Englemann Road for future church use
- Acquisition of 20 acres just off IH-10 for future multifamily development
- Acquisition of 17 acres off of Potranco Road for future elementary school
- Disposition of 15 acres on Bitters Road near Loop 1604 for future office development
- Disposition of 10 acres in Alamo Ranch for future church campus
- Acquisition of 4.8 acres on IH-10 in Kendall County for future automobile dealership
- Acquisition of 20 acres on IH-10 at Camp Bullis Road for future office and multifamily development
- Acquisition of 85,000 square foot office warehouse in University Park for future distribution facility
- Acquisition of approximately 141 acres on FM 1103 in Cibolo, Texas for future single family development
- Acquisition of leasehold improvements of Time Warner Park for future school district use
- Acquisition of 3.9 acres on Borgfeld Road for future self storage
- Disposition of 25 acres on SE Loop 410 for Industrial use
- Completion of lease on NE Loop 410 and Village Drive for new automobile dealership
- Acquisition of 125 acres on Loop 1604 and Nacogdoches Road for future mixed development
- Disposition of 9.8 acres on Woodlake Center for industrial use